flex flex

Awesome!

Nice smooth animation, good action, nice graphics. But the music was horrible, I had to mute my speakers.

Peoplemation collection Peoplemation collection

WOW

you completley ripoff peoplemation, which is currently on the frontpage and expect people not to notice. Dumbass

SoniKaoS responds:

You dumbass. Dustball and gel didnt invent it, we have as much right as they do to make one.

Toily's Show Toily's Show

It's pretty good.

Really nice renders. Learning 3d myself right now. I'd recommend not using a toilet though to get a better response... It just makes the whole thing seem stupid.

D-Day school project D-Day school project

SWEET

I love how the graphics are simple...yet not so simple. The animation was smooth and the whole thing was pretty original, although short. the 10 for sound was for the MGS music at the end :D

Chase & Arnold,my version Chase & Arnold,my version

jesus.....

After seeing that Yesterday's Sombedies thing you linked to... This is amazing. I don't even want to re-write what i thought about that one, you can check my review....It's the longest review I have ever written....good job....pretty funny....

MilkshakeClock responds:

Lol, that review you wrote was fkn hilarious. The way you made fun of my friend (yes, regrettably, i know him in real life) was funny. He didn't co author me though, and i did more than the other 2 people he authored. I'll tell him to respond to it as soon as he can. Whether it'd be a 'Fuck you!!' or 'lol ur kewl' i've got no idea, but still it doesn't matter, cause Mr. Milkshake lubs yew <3

Short Jap. Demon Clip Short Jap. Demon Clip

hehe not bad, good for a quick laugh.

I know what you mean about the fonts. I get that all the time. The best thing to do is 1. not break them apart, 2. use a different font, 3. trace over the font and fill it in yourself. This generally hapenns with pixelized/small fonts (i.e. the good ones) I don't know why flash does this, but it is quite annoying.

Great toon btw.